Argos Hotel 酒店概况
Step into another world and another time, step into Argos in Cappadocia. The living spaces of this stunning boutique hotel are designed to intensify the simple joys of life: Inviting nooks and crannies, age-old stone enlivened by simple touches, the judicious placement of a few unaffected objects…
Situated in the heart of this phenomenal historic region, Argos in Cappadocia comes to light as the meticulous renovation of a dwelling dating back to thousands of years and offers its guests an inimitable boutique hotel experience. The doors of Argos in Cappadocia are open to anyone who dreams of getting inside a splendid centuries-old fairytale land or hear the murmurs of history in the underground tunnels that connect the hotel residences.
All designed in a diverse style, Argos In Cappadocia offers a wide choice of guestrooms and suites at 6 different mansions. There are 51 rooms, suites and magnificent suites with the latter including private cave pools. The rooms are between 20 and 50 square meters in size, while the suites range from 40 to 120 square meters.
At the Seki Restaurant at Argos in Cappadocia you will you find the best examples of local cuisine as well as sample the most scrumptious dishes from international cuisine as well. You can indulge your senses with the unique tastes crafted by the restaurant’s chefs as they reinterpret dishes with local ingredients.
类型: Epoque Superior - 更多了解
Argos Hotel 酒店位置
Argos in Cappadocia is located in Uchisar. It is situated in the exact center of the large Cappadocia triangle 80 kilometers from Aksaray to the west, Kayseri to the east and Niğde to the south on the Üçhisar highway. There are daily scheduled flights from Istanbul to Kayseri and the Nevşehir Cappadocia Airport.
地址: Asagi Mah Kayabasi Sk. No:23 - Cappadocia, 50240, Turkey - Argos Hotel 卡帕多细亚 Map
Argos Hotel 特价优惠
客房介绍: In our stone rooms , which vary in size from 17 m² to 27 m², you may experience a monastic Cappadocian cave ambiance or a classical Cappadocian room.
入住率: 2 成人
客房介绍: Our suite rooms have a seperate living area other than the main bedroom and offer cave, terrace, balcony or courtyard options. Suites can accommodate up to four guests with an additonal of two beds.
入住率: 2 成人
客房介绍: In our comfortable deluxe rooms you may opt for a monastic experience in a cave room or have valley or courtyard view. Deluxe rooms also offer terrace and/or fireplace options and an additional bed is possible.
入住率: 2 成人
- 英语, 西班牙语, 日语.
- MASTERCARD, VISA, AMEX, DINERS
- • Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence 2015 “Best Countryside Hotel of Europe”
• International Hotel Awards 2014 “Best Hotel -Turkey” -“Sustainable Hotel – Turkey”
• World Luxury Hotel Awards 2014 “Luxury Boutique Hotel - Turkey”
• Fodor’s 100 Hotel Awards 2014 “Best 12 Small Hotels of the World”
• Skalite 2013 – Best Special Certificate /Boutique Hotel
• World Luxury Hotel Awards 2013 “Luxury Romantic Hotel - Turkey”
• International Hotel Awards 2013 “Best Hotel-Turkey”, “Interior Design – “Highly Commended Turkey”
• Most Successful Tourism Investments of Turkey Research “Best Boutique Hotel Investment-Turkey”
• World Luxury Hotel Awards 2012 “Luxury Boutique Hotel - Turkey”
• Condé Nast Johansens Awards for Excellence 2013
“Sustainable Hospitality & Corporate Social Responsibility”
• International Hotel Awards 2012 “Hotel-Turkey”, “Interior Design -Turkey”
• Departures.com “One of the 10 best wine resorts of the world”
• Ace of MICE Awards; “Best Hotel with Boutique and Special Meeting Services”
• First Turkish member of Eco-Luxury Network
• Best Location in Boutique Hotels, Voyager Magazine
• Certificate of Excellence 2012 from Trip Advisor, achieving the highest possible score
• “Top Ten Honeymoon Spots” of the World, by Gayot.com
• “Best View”, Conde Nast Johansens Excellency Awards 2012
• Fodor’s Travel 2011 “Best Local Flavor” Award
• Finalist 2011 in Conde Nast Johansens’ “Most Romantic Hotel” category; the only hotel in Turkey to win this honor for one year in succession
• Arkiparc 2011: Real Estate Development Award based on the hotel’s unique location, aesthetic appreciation of the surrounding landscape, interconnected living spaces, outstanding interior design and decoration and sustainable environmental sensitivity
• Travel Weekly Magazine 2011; Silver Magellan Award
• Green Award 2010: Conde Nast Johansens, the only Turkish hotel among the finalists
• 45 Best Hotels of the World 2010 from Travel + Leisure, the only property in Turkey selected
• The Most Romantic Hotels Award: Kiwi Collection, the world leader luxury hotels website
• Martha Stewart Show - “Adventures in Turkey”: In October 2010, the Hallmark Channel broadcast “The Martha Stewart Show” from the hotel, including a personal visit by Stewart, a profile of the property and interview with the general manager.
Argos Hotel 服务与设施
- Room Service
Complimentary water, coffee and tea along with a fruit plate in all rooms. Espresso machines in suites and splendid suites (complimentary 3 capsules). I-pods in all rooms.
Cooperation with Alternative Tourism Agents in order to arrange organized tours, hiking,climbing,cycling,cano-cayak.
Argos Hotel 酒店餐饮
Seki Restaurant & Lounge & Cellar
描述: Fresh local ingredients are used and interpreted with contemporary cooking techniques to create incredible and unique flavors which are accompanied by the Kalecik Karası and Syrah wines produced with grapes from our vineyards.
位置: argos in Cappadocia
着装规则: Smart casual
Argos Hotel 会议室
描述: If you would like to showcase distinction in presentations, meetings and product launches, then crown your event with the splendor of Cappadocia, where our fully equipped salons are at your service. Everything you need to make your executive meeting enjoyable and productive is provided, including a complete sound system, barcovision and acoustic equipment.
Argos Hotel 酒店地图
Nevsehir Cappadocia Airport (机场 - 35.0KM, 30 min)
Various (机场 - )
Kayseri Airport (机场 - 80.0KM, 60 min)
A stunning natural viewpoint and an open air museum, with its 1300 meters Uçhisar is the highest peak in the Cappadocia region. This rock citadel, whose name means “three fortresses”, lies on the Nevsehir-Goreme road, just 7 km east of the city of Nevsehir. Visible from a great distance in many parts of the region, the top of the village offers a spectacular panorama of the plateau, while its core hosts a maze of chapels, monasteries, Byzantine graves, connected to each other by stairs, tunnels and passages. Once in Uchisar, climb the 120 steps up to the Kale, the castle situated on the most beautiful and highest fairy chimney in the whole region. In the 15th and 16th century, the Byzantine army used the peak as a natural fortress, which still retains part of its original structure and rooms, that visitors can admire. From the summit, the breathtaking views of the Erciyes Mountain and Pigeon Valley are one of the most iconic images of Cappdocia.